Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

I did a photo session with my friend, Emily, and her family. I took her senior pictures...more to come later. First, we have the family photos. This is an awesome family. They have been coming to Camp Daniel for the past four or five years. It has been awesome to sit back and watch God change their family through camp. I am blessed to know them. It is an honor to serve alongside them. Emily and I have become good friends this summer. God has such great plans for her!
Emily and her dad. He is a goof. It's a wonder I even got a serious picture.


Those two couldn't be serious for two seconds. He made me laugh so hard, I could hardly take pictures.




Awww, I love this one. I love the way he is looking at her.

Em with her mom and grandma.
the whole family
the "album" cover


haha
"motherly" advice



This is my favorite of Em and Kate.



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP