Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

I spent this past weekend at my friend's house.  We had a wonderful time together.  I sure miss them!  It was so good to see them.  Elijah's birthday is on Halloween so we had a birthday weekend for him.

his pumpkin smile


Estie playing with pumpkin guts
This was the face she made after taking a bite of the pumpkin. Hilarious!






Elijah liked having happy birthday pumpkins

Sabrina threw leaves up in the air to make them laugh.  It worked, mostly.  Look at Estie!  So funny!

How cute are they?




They had to dress up for me since I wasn't gonna be there for trick-or-treating.
A little Christmas tree.  Precious!
Dancing
on the porch

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP