Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 22, 2008

I Am Thankful


A few days ago my mom and I pulled into the driveway and we found my dad hauling a big thing into the house. We soon found out that it was a stove. We needed a new stove. Someone just gave it to us. WOW! I love it when God does stuff like that. The stove is definitely a big gift for my family. What a blessing!

This Christmas I find myself being thankful for so many things. We are having a simple Christmas this year. I am glad because Christmas isn't about the gifts. Why do we get so caught up on the material things? The only gift that matters is Jesus Christ and I am SO thankful that he saved me!

I am thankful for:

My parents, family, friends, safety, my home, God's provision, the opportunity to go to college, my job, and most importantly, my relationship with my Savior! May we all focus on the Savior this Christmas.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP