Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pictures From Camp

I was going through some pictures from camp and I had to post them.

This pictures sums up so many things for camp. This was one of many great pranks pulled on Richard. Joe poured a bag of flour on Richard right after he had gotten wet from the dunk tank. Glorious. I hope someone comes up with something good for next summer.






Curtis got Gabe to dress up in that crazy outfit and dance and sing to the theme song from Grease for the talent show. That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.









Now for something a little more serious. These two little boys stole my heart last summer.



Elijah















Nathan

1 comments:

Jill February 22, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

I love your pictures, Molly! So wonderful to connect with you again! Great blog

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP