Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Girls Weekend

This weekend, Amanda, Sarah, and Crystal spent the weekend at our place. Saturday was a workday and we helped Karol with the gardening all morning. The girls painted shingles in the afternoon. We had a blast together and we laughed a lot.


I love these girls! They bless me so much!

Sarah being silly
Amanda and Sarah walking on the Down Syndrome Awareness Walk. We went with Sabrina and her kids.



What a great smile!

I love this picture! Elijah is looking at himself in the mirror. I finally came up with a name for my photography. There are several reasons why I picked reflection. I want to reflect Jesus by the way I live my life. I think that people with disabilities are the ones who reflect Christ the most. They are a reflection of God's love. I thought that reflection was a good word to describe the many changes in my life. Isn't this picture perfect for the name? I am using this verse:
2 Corinthians 3:18- And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.






Lydia was also looking at herself in the mirror.
Fish face



This isn't the best quality, but I do love it! It is so fun to capture moments like that. I sure do love those kids!

1 comments:

Jill October 5, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

LOVE the name!!! It's perfect! The pics are so great...and I wish I could have been there with you guys! looks like you had a blast.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP