Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 19, 2010

A Tea Party for Two

The guest
Aren't they cute?
Elijah's artwork








He made tomato soup. He calls it Bob soup.
He said "Oh No!" and made this face
They are blowing on the soup and cooling it down. He said it was too hot.
He told me to wait!

He was flipping a pancake across the room and he thought that was the funniest thing. This is his giggle face.




Chef Elijah made a gigantic sandwich! I love that face!
He loves his horses.
I really like this one. He wouldn't hold still long enough to get both eyes in the pic, but I like the crop.
This is the best pic I could get of the both of them. They were moving constantly and there were arms and legs in the way.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP