Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Many Hats of Nate


I had so much fun with this little man this week!  He has a name for all of his immediate family.  If there is someone around consistently who isn't family, he calls them Gaga.  He is calling me Gaga and I have to say, I rather love it. :)  This boy is so good that he asks to go to sleep!  The other day when he got home from school, he was pretty tired and asked to take a nap.  I took his shoes off and he said 'tete, gaga'  which means 'thank you, molly.'  I picked him up and as I was carrying him up the stairs, he held his face to mine, patted my face, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.  It is moments like that that make my heart burst. There is such love, Such Love, SUCH LOVE!  There were so many beautiful moments wrapped up in this week.  This kid is silly and fun.  I get a whole other week with him, Hannah, and Andrew at the end of January!  That's right, folks!  Be jealous, Be VERY jealous!  Oh yeah, have I mentioned that I LOVE him?!
silly boy


almost a smile
cheese!
there is a smile and twinkle in his eyes. love it!
silly

oohhhhh!

1 comments:

Jill January 9, 2011 at 10:30 PM  

tete, gaga, for such a beautiful post full of glorious pictures!!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP