Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Really Fun Play Date

I am hanging out with Andrew, Hannah, and Nate again this week. On Saturday, Nate and I spent the day with Sabrina, Elijah, Lydia, and Estie. It was such a fun day! The kids had a blast, and so did I! There were so many beautiful moments wrapped up in the day. I had my camera out for a little while, but I was in the middle of these moments. My favorite moment was when Bri and I were sitting next to each other and Nate and Estie were on my lap. Elijah and Lydia were huddled around me and the kids were passing kisses and hugs and giggling. It was so fun!
Estie is getting so big! She is 7 months old now. She is rolling all over the place.



The sunlight was dancing on those sweet cheeks! Look at those big eyes and her long eyelashes! Such a little beauty!

look at those two little toofers!

Nate loved Esther
tickling her

a kiss for Estie
look at that face! He made so many funny faces while he was playing with her.


A boy in a box. It's so funny how there were plenty of toys, but they kept playing with this box.
Super Why and his assistant

1 comments:

Munkeh January 26, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

Toys are toys, but a box can be ANYTHING!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP