Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Summer Day with the Kiddos

I watched the kiddos yesterday and we had so much fun! I saw them during all four weeks of camp but I didn't get to spend a lot of time with them because I was so busy. It was an extra special day because they are moving to the Milwaukee area and I won't see them very often. I have had a year to get used to the idea, but it doesn't make it any easier. I will miss them dearly. They are my family. Their parents are some of my closest friends and these kids fill me with such joy. Niss, Ruth, and Grace were over too and we had a photo shoot.



My favorite photo with the kiddos


oh Elijah!





so sweet.


I love this one too.



Ruth and Elijah.

Here he comes!


Grace and Elijah


sweet baby





Estie and Ruth








sweet. hugs!





a kiss! Grace wasn't expecting that.


Lydia





i love their giggles





haha


so sweet


me and Elijah




1 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP