Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 9, 2012

I Need Your Help!

These past two years at Camp Daniel have been amazing, wonderful!  I am so humbled how God has provided every step of the way.  Not always for the things I want, but definitely for the things I need.  Such a good lesson to learn.  I have been living on about $300 for the last two years.  Sometimes more, sometimes less.  I basically spend my money on food and gas.  Even that has been pretty tight.

Starting next month, one of my main supporters isn't going to be able to send that money anymore.  Once again, I find myself in the position of being fully dependent on you: my family, my friends, the body of Christ.  I am in need of more monthly support.  I can't do this without you!  Will you help me?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP