Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jerick

I was over at the Kocian's house last night.  I spent the evening with Jill, Becky and Emily.  We laughed so much that we couldn't laugh anymore.  It was a great night!  The highlight though, was meeting Jerick and his mom, Kendra.  They joined us for dinner.  One of the things I love most about being a part of Camp Daniel and this ministry is connecting with families who have kids with a little extra.  Two new families in the last couple of months. Yay!  Jerick is 5 months old.  And, you know me, I had my camera ready! ;0)
 Em and Jerick
 I had some snuggle time with this little one while he was sleeping.  That's right, folks.  Be jealous!  Be VERY jealous!
 Kisses for baby Jerick.  Nate loved the baby.

 Oh, sweet baby!  Look at that face!  Be still my beating heart!
 He was a little fussy.
Nate and Jerick

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP