Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My New(er) Car


Okay, so here's the story.  This is my new car!  I can't believe it!  Well, I can.  God is awesome!  Remember the red one from last week?  I was ready to keep it.  I registered the car and everything.  Tony's sister Lora and her husband, Jason, were really interested in the car.  They ended up buying the car from me.  I was able to buy this car with the money they gave me.  God worked it all out.  Everything is covered.  I didn't have to pay for anything.  

This all happened within the last week.  Tony went down and got it yesterday.  It is manual so I will have to learn how to drive a stick shift.  I'm excited!  Everyone tells me they are fun to drive. In the end, this one is better cause it gets way better gas mileage, since I go down to Green Bay a lot for church.  God knew exactly what I needed.  I'm just in awe of how God works.  

5 comments:

Anonymous,  December 20, 2011 at 11:48 AM  

Thank you Lord Jesus, Amen!

Mom

Jill December 20, 2011 at 4:07 PM  

I love it...it's awesome! Totally fits you, girl!!

Carson Wininger December 27, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

The new(-er) car looks nice! Indeed, while it takes some time, using a stick shift can be fun. It helps keep the mind alert on the road.

Sabrina December 31, 2011 at 2:21 PM  

Haha! That is so great! Have fun learning. I'm sure there will be some laughs! Micah taught me. That was quite the experience. But now it really is so fun to drive. Can't wait for that visit!!
Miss you like Crazy!
Sabrina

Stelle Courney January 24, 2012 at 11:32 AM  

You're so blessed to have that gorgeous car, Molly! You'll still have to learn how to drive efficiently with stick shift, but do take the time to enjoy it. Yeah, manual cars are more fuel-efficient, but fuel-efficiency also depends on your driving style. I'm sure you'll eventually learn how to do it right. Godbless you!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP