Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thank You


God uses each week of camp to bless me and change me. This past week was particularly special for me because Barb was there again. I have mentioned Barb many times. She is the lady with cerebral palsy that I took care of a few summers ago. That week changed my life. It is because of Barb that I decided to go into disability ministry. This past week I got to watch that amazing lady change another persons life.


I finally got to sit down with Barb and tell her thank you. I thanked her for being patient with me when I was taking care of her. I thanked her for blessing me because it was a privilege to spend a week with her. I told her that she is the reason I am going into disability ministry. I told her that God used her in a big way to profoundly change my life. I said "God uses you to change other peoples lives. That is His plan for you." What an honor it is to know this extraordinary woman.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP