Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Gearing Up For Camp Daniel

I will be on my way to Camp Daniel in just a few hours. This is when my summer officially starts, when I am in my favorite place in the whole world! I am so excited for everything that God will do! I am going to be the intern again at Camp Daniel and help Tony and Karol get ready for camp. There is so much work to do this week. God is going to move in big ways this summer. Please pray for me while I am camp and for the ministry that will take place. I will be at Camp Daniel until August 17. Please pray that all who come will know how much they are loved! Since camp has been on my mind a lot, I thought I would post some of my favorite pics from a few summers ago.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP