Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Experiences That Have Shaped Me part 2



The second experience that changed me was with Karen. Karen was a girl with special needs who was in my class. I remember, in middle school, we had a class where we sat four kids to a table. Karen was chosen to sit at my table. I don't know why she sat at my table but I guess God knew what he was doing. During the time that Karen sat at our table, it wasn't always easy, but I learned a lot from the experience. I learned a lot about patience and kindness. I wish I could ask the teacher why she picked Karen to sit at our table. God continued to plant seeds within me. That experience was just another small step toward disability ministry.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP