Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Three Favorite Kiddos pt 2

playing with the guitar. He loved it!



blowing a kiss
he loved making music.

kisses
wrestling
hangin' out
Elijah only had a half a day of school so I watched all three of them in the afternoon. When they were playing on the bed it didn't last very long, but it was one of those moments you want to last forever. I will cherish it for many years to come.




more kisses
I love little feet!

awww!


Look at Nate's face. I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 4, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

Man, you all are having waaaaayyyy too much fun!!!

Mom

Jill May 13, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

i LOVE it!!!
hey, we're actually contemplating another trip in January? Hmm? Maybe?? Just doing our part in providing you with ample photo opps.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP