Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 3, 2010

My Three Favorite Kiddos pt1

How fitting that my 100th post is filled with pictures of my three favorite kiddos. It was so fun to have the three of them together. Elijah just LOVES Nate. One reason is because he is little. I got to sit back and watch Nate and Elijah interact over this instant and deep connection. They seem to know that the other is special. I have seen Nate connect with so many others who are like him. I cannot describe this connection but it is an amazing thing to witness. It is the way Nate pats their face, smiles at them, kisses them, plays with them, and loves them. This is the kind of love that says, 'you matter', and it reaches to the very depths of your soul. I am in awe every time I see it. This kind of love is contagious and it makes you feel special. This same love flows from Elijah. I have to say that when I am around these boys, my love-o-meter is overflowing.



blowing kisses
giving kisses


1 comments:

Mmackin2356,  May 3, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

Molly~~

Those pictures of the Kids are soooo cute'!! they are precious in God's eyes and ours!!


"let the little chidren come
to me"

Love Always,
_ Marnie _

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP