Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Lydia's 3rd Birthday

It was Lydia's birthday last week at camp. She wanted a tea party. I took the pictures. It was so much fun!

the cake and table

Her sweet smile while we sang 'Happy Birthday' to her

Blowing out the candles
Even her daddy wore a hat. What a good dad!
Eating cake
Elijah looks so funny with that big hat on!

I asked Nissa to smile and this is the look she gave me, teenagers!
Lydia likes Justin a lot and wanted him to come to her tea party. He stopped by and put on a hat just for her. What a great guy!
opening her presents
sipping her tea

the whole family
Lydia and Molly. That is Lydia's fake smile.
me with the kiddos. Oh how I love them!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP