Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sleepover

I got to watch my favorite kiddos tonight. I decided that we would have a sleepover. We put on our pajamas, brought pillows and blankets into the living room, made popcorn and watched a movie. We had a blast! We stayed up a little later to watch the movie. Shhh! Don't tell Bri and Micah. :) Everything about those moments were sweeter. Their giggles, reading them a book, and their silliness. Have I mentioned that I love them? It was another one of those memories that only last a few moments, but it is one that I will hold onto...forever.the kiddos were ready to start the movie!

she was rolling around on the floor and being silly
making silly faces

oh Elijah! I love him!


oh their giggles!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP