Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Basketball

This is our Able Church Attack Basketball team. I went to one of their games tonight. They played against Syble Hopp. Syble Hopp is a k-12 school for people with disabilities in Green Bay. We lost, but it was a good game. I took pictures during the game. The two worst places to take pictures are inside of a gym and inside of a church. There was a lot of trial and error while I fooled with lots of settings on my camera. The lighting was so bad and they were moving so fast. By the second half of the game I had it down. Here are some of the shots that I got. Not bad, considering that it was all a learning experience for me, in photography that is.












0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP