Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Natie!!

 This sweet, wonderful, pure, fun, silly little boy is 4 today.  I'll never forget the first time I held him.  He was ten months old.  It was the first time Nate's family had been to Camp Daniel.  His parents were leading worship so I held him during chapel.  My heart melted. Completely.  I was hooked.  I walked away from that week knowing that I had to be doing full-time disability ministry and working with families and kids with disabilities.  I'll never forget that week.  It was transforming for many, including me.

This little boy has taught me so much about loving people and loving Jesus.  Nate has an amazing family.  I am so blessed to call them my friends, my family.  We have all grown and changed a lot in the past few years.  God is the one doing the change in our hearts, but Nate opened the door for so many things.  God is using him.  Nate reminds us about what is important.  God is using his entire family and it is so awesome to be a part of it.

Conveniently, the only family picture I have is one from camp where they are all dressed up. haha.

2 comments:

Johannah Hensler October 20, 2011 at 3:25 PM  

Happy Birthday, Nate! Boy oh boy... I love your heart, Molly! I can't wait to *really* meet this whole family.

Jill October 21, 2011 at 3:06 PM  

What a beautiful gift this post is to me.
Thank you, dear Molly.
Love you so much!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP