Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Reuter Family

While I was home, I took some family pics for my friends.  It was a beautiful day.  They have three good, sweet boys. It was so good to see them!  I love this family!

family pic. love it!
Go, Mason. GO!  He is starting to walk!
LOVE this one. Mason and his mama.

brothers
Mason and his daddy. I love this one.  Look at Zak's face!
Zak and Aaron.
This is fun. Mason is peeking thru the rocks.

I love the way Mason is looking at Aaron.
kisses

tackle time!
Aaron

Heidi and Zak.

Mason and Chris.
sweet Zak.
tickle pictures. LOVE THEM!
So, I was taking this picture of Chris and Heidi.  Mason was off to the side.  He scooted over, right in front of his parents, and posed for me.  I guess he wanted in on the picture too. What a ham!
I think this is my favorite of the brothers.
Yay Mason!
laughing at his daddy

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP