Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Elijah!

OH HAPPY DAY! It was Elijah's birthday today. He turned 7. I can't believe it! Emily and I went over to Sabrina and Micah's to celebrate his birthday. It is such a blessing to be a part of their lives and watch them grow. He is such a gift from God. I wish other people could see him the way that God sees him. I gush. I am overflowing with joy. I don't have words to describe what I feel for this boy, his family, and so many other special families like theirs. He is not mine, but he might as well be! Elijah brings out the best in me. This sweet boy and his family are part of the reason that I am in ministry. Happy Birthday, sweet, sweet Elijah! We love you so much!






1 comments:

James November 1, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

What a great post, and indeed a beautiful child.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP