Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Estie (Spring Session pt 1)

This was my first unofficial "studio" photoshoot(a.k.a. my bedroom). It is springtime so we had to take new pics of the kiddos. I have learned so much about kid and baby photography over the last year. I am thankful that Bri lets me take millions of pictures of her kids. The more I practice, the better I get at posing kids and capturing beautiful moments. I was especially excited about these pictures because I recently collected some photo props and I was excited to use them. Photo props make a big difference in kid photography. I'm rather liking the results. These pictures definitely have a 'studio' feel but I still used natural light. That is what I prefer. Stay tuned. I will be posting pictures of the kiddos throughout the week.
This is my favorite of Estie. My mom made that cute hat. Thanks mom! I bought the clay pot at Menards. I'm so glad she still fit in it. Precious baby!





ha. my aunt made that little bird. Thanks Aunt Chris!
this one is so funny. holding it upside down.

love that little grin. she has quite the personality now. when she thinks she is being funny, she grins really big, wrinkles her little nose, blinks her eyes and makes a cute little noise.

clapping


my aunt made that monkey too.
look at that chub! love it. aww, she is starting to lose it. my mom made that diaper cover. I love the way she is holding onto it.


a baby and a bucket.
the only decent picture I took of her crawling. she was too fast!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 2, 2011 at 3:04 PM  

Sweet girl :O)

Mom

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP