Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Siblings (Spring Session pt 5)

This is my last series of pics of the kiddos. I have to say, these ones of them together are my favorite.
This is my fav. pic of the three of them. They are all doing something different. Estie is just sitting there and looking as cute as ever! You have no idea how many pics I took to get this one.
Had to put a picture in here of the crying baby. classic.


baby coming through!


this is my absolute fav of Lydia and Elijah, but the next two are even better. Bri, Micah, and I laughed so hard when we saw the pics! We asked Elijah to kiss Lydia again and these are the faces she made.
how can someone smile and frown at the same time? hilarious!
haha. I guess she didn't want another kiss.



a kiss for Estie.
they were telling her secrets. I love the way Elijah is smiling. Precious!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP