Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Lydia (Spring Session pt 2)

Here are some individual shots of Lydia. She loved putting on a dress and getting all pretty for special pictures of just her. Right now, I play games with this sweet girl and give her hugs and kisses. I look forward to the day when I can mentor her and invest in her life when she has turned into a beautiful young woman, because she is just that. Beautiful inside and out. Already touching the lives of the people she comes into contact with. She blesses me so much. She makes me a better person. I love her!

ha. this is great.

there's that little bird again.

this is THE photo of Lydia. My ABSOLUTE fav!
She will be four in a couple of months. Such a big girl!
flowers







love these few pics. she was laughing.

she was trying to pick up a flower with two fingers. haha

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 2, 2011 at 3:04 PM  

these are beautiful! Looks like you had a good time.

Mom

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP