Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nate at the Park

I watched Nate last weekend. It was just me and Nate for two days, and I loved every minute of it. I took him to the park on Saturday. He had so much fun! There was still a bunch of snow that hadn't melted, but that didn't stop him. He was all wet and dirty when he was done playing but he didn't care. As soon as I put him in the car, he was out!
what a ham!

I really, really like this one. Probably one of the best 'nice' pictures I have taken of him yet.

And, of course, the 'oh'.

1 comments:

Jill March 24, 2011 at 10:55 AM  

Molly, these are so great! I was happy to hear you took him to the park while we were gone-I can tell he loved every minute of it :)
Thanks for sending these pics to me, too. They are so cute!!
I had so much fun visiting with you on Sunday...you really should move in.....
(((hugs)))

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP