Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Stay Faithful


Stay faithful. These are two simple words.

I have never had anything so simple penetrate right to my heart. Almost a whole year ago a pastor said these two words to me. So much time has passed since he said those words and I still think about them a lot. They convict me daily. How did he know that is what I needed to hear? He saw right through me, to the deepest part of my heart. Interestingly enough, this is the biggest thing I have struggled with this year. I have had attacks and temptations that have hit me from many different angles this year. I have struggled emotionally and spiritually this year. I don’t think I have ever had so many personal attacks before. I must be headed in the right direction with this disability ministry thing. There is a war for souls going on. That is why it is so important to stay faithful. I need to stay in the word and keep soaking it up. That is why these two words continue to be so convicting. The more attacks I have, the more important it is that I need to guard myself with the word. I need to cling to Jesus.

I want to challenge you with these two words. I hope that they will convict you and penetrate your heart as they have mine. Stay faithful.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP