Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

One With God

We are officially in the middle of summer. Once again my heart is restless. I am going to Camp Daniel in a week. This is a ministry that I love more than anything. Disability ministry is where my heart is at. I have been praying about going into disability ministry for the last four years. It is all a matter of timing. It is so exciting to talk with good friends and dream about what could be and what God could do. I have decided that I don't want to settle. I want to step out in faith and receive all that God has for me.

I want to know when and where I am supposed to do this ministry. Unfortunately, there won't be a big booming voice from heaven. I sat down last week with my Bible and My Utmost For His Highest looking for answers on wisdom and guidance. I found my answer almost immediately in My Utmost For His Highest. It was just one sentence.
"We have to be so one with God that we do not continually need to ask for guidance."

Seek the face of Jesus, that is the most important thing. I need to be in the Word daily and I need to work on my relationship with Jesus. I have failed miserably over this past year. Thankfully, Jesus forgives, and I can start fresh and new today. I am so excited to see where God will take me and how my future will unfold. Please pray with me as I seek the Lord about my future.

1 comments:

THE PILGRIM June 27, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

Molly, I think that doing what is right in front of you (ministry), being faithful within the world you're living (church, community), will bring you to that point. There's the praying and the reading, but there's also being involved in with what God is doing right where you are. You may find His will is not far off and away, but very near and waiting for you.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP