Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Kids

These are my friend's kids. I just spent a couple of days at their house. I love them dearly. My favorite time with the kids is putting them to bed. There is a lot of tickling, laughing, and silliness because everything is funny. AND...There are a lot of zerberts. I will treasure those moments with them, forever.



being silly

playing in their room


Elijah giving Lydia a kiss.

sweet sisters

the kiddos
I love it!

Giving Estie a kiss. It is so awesome to watch these two with Estie. They love her fiercely!
Look at that dimple! It is perfect for lots of kisses.

sweet baby. This little one has made her way into my heart, just like the other two. LOVE HER!
This picture sums up everything I love about babies. I love their chubby cheeks, bellies, dimples, and smiles. And I LOVE this chubby baby in just her diaper!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  September 2, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

Well, looks like you had a good time :O)

Mom

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP