Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MERA

A few weeks ago, I had a photo shoot with Em, Nissa, and Ruth. We all took turns with the camera. They all have an eye for photography. We had so much fun! I love these girls. I had been praying about mentoring these girls. This summer, God clearly answered that when He opened up the door into their lives and families. Two other girls who are a part of this group are Grace (Ruth's older sister) and Hannah. We are quite an interesting group. I am 23, then we have Emily and Grace who are 17, Nissa is 13, Ruth is 14, and Hannah is 12. Our ages may vary, but the girls have a lot of fun together. They are all really close. I am excited for what God is going to do in this group over the next few years.






















0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP